Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Goodbye/Hello!


Tonight was a good night, but tough night! Axis (our mid week church service) is no longer, but "hello" ROCK house churches! I am excited that lots of my dear friends will be in the same house church and hopefully some new faces? I am glad to see the change, but the memories are still strong on how Axis was over the years! As one of my dear friends Lizzy Alexandr described Axis as a "Pep Rally for Jesus", when we meet at the U of M campus! I hope that the ROCK house churches will have the incredible energy that Axis used to have:) Meeting on campus was awesome! Meeting in the Edgewater church was ok, but the U of M campus was far better!

So it is goodbye Axis! I have many fond memories of you!

Peace out!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home