Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rain

I remember a song when I was a kid that is titled "Count your blessings...name them one by one" and I think so often of how we complain so much in this world, about just meaningless things. My Pastor Mark Darling commented on how divorce happens from disagreements over the stupidist things! He also commented on how parents split if their kids were handicapped. This here is a big blessing for me, since I have been sick on and off, all of my life and my parents still stuck it out, in fact they are amazing! (A blog for another day)

So often, blessing are showered upon us and we grab the umbrella so we don't get soaked, when I beleive that is exactly wants GOD wants for us. He wants us to be drentched in his blessings, but we end up running for some type of worldly shelter, by reflex! Ever see photos of people just standing out in the rain with them looking up and their arms wide open. This is what our Lord wants from us!

Everyday I remind myself of how many blessings we have throughout the day! They come like rain! Count your blessings! Name them one by one!

Peace out!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home