Saturday, February 12, 2011

Advertising Mann (Dectective Mann Series)

Prior to being “Boxed In”;

Hot off the press, another box of my business card!

Detective Mann Investigator Services solving Supernatural Crimes since 1829


Missing a lost loved one? Need a murder solved? Object of power need to be found?


I am your Mann!


Sorry I don’t investigate marital or divorce cases!


Contact me at;


4911 Grey Haven Street


Midville MW 99991


Midgard


Phone 333-777-4040


Fax 333-777-4066


I accept check, cash, rare gemstones, objects of power and Visa Credit card payments

This advertisement and my business card served me well for over 180 years. The new secretary I hired, a few weeks back, a perky 20 something states that I should update for 2011. She says I shouldn’t have to follow the same information as my great grandfather. What she doesn’t realize is that Detective Mann Investigator Services has always been my business. My grandparents, and parents have never been apart of it. However I just smile, and state, that I don’t plan on changing the advertisements and business card anytime soon. Besides I think the information is straight to the point. Veronica also says I should do more types of cases. Not going there. I get busy enough with the ones I list in my ad. My secretary’s name is Veronica Hayes. She states in here resume that she comes from a long line of sleuths. I never heard of anyone of them, but then I keep busy without trying to worry about the competition.

Most of my clients are beings that inspire myth and legend. Veronica thinks most of my clients are escapees from the nearby funny farm. I just say to her that even if you don’t believe who they say that they are treat them like they are the myth and/or legends.

Later afternoon as I was going through thank you cards from Kris Cringle, Apollo the Greek god of light, and Twig the woodland fairy, my secretary Veronica swung open my office door, stating that my presence is requested in the front lobby. I state that I am busy, however Veronica says the client is insistent. I walk quickly to my front lobby and it looks like I steeped into a low rate 1940s mob film. Three mobsters from the legendary Capone gang. Strange thing was that they had no color. I have seen starnger sites, however I was taken back by how their faces and clothes were in film style black and white. The one who looked like the leader of the group spoke; in a classis Chicago like accent; We have an offer you can’t refuse.

Next time; Bad Clientel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home