Sunday, December 23, 2007

The ITEM?


I was flying over the Congo in a new white transforming car robot as I reflected on what Santa said about the item I took. I thought I had the perfect gift in mind, but Santa did not want me to have this. The tribesmen buckled in reverance since they thought the white robot was Santa, coming to claim the Item and hide it again!

The Item that I took from a tribe in the Congo was what I thought my enlightened mind was telling me, happened to be a bottle filled with an "Elixir of Life" that not only can cure cancer, but can cure death, meaning that anyone wo has just a drop of this could be immortal!

As I handed the Item over to the tribesmen, they were already prepared to hide it again once I left.
I was only thinking of how great a gift it would be to cure people, but not many are ready for "Immortality"! The Item is indestructible so that is why Santa could neve destroy it, so it is guarded, but it is given to certain people. Santa stated that we was given this gift when he mortal body was dying. Ever since then he traveled North and became Santa Claus!
I still needed to get gifts for Christmas, so I had to go with the fall back plan, but I was was blest to give my Nephew Quin, Niece Erin and our soon to be memeber of our Stangeland family Kaitlyn customized gifts from Santa with personalized letters form Santa and Mrs. Claus!
Santa was very busy and needed to get his shoppe in shape. Since I had so much time on my hands I fly the robot car back to the North Pole and gave Santa a helping hand:)
Next Time; Christmassed!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home