Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finally, Mobility!!!

After much concentration, and becan to sit down, on a Saturday morning with some difficultly due to my hip being immoblized in a brace:( and I starting consuming the Fruits.

With each bite I experienced love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

As soon as I was done with the very last drop of the fruits juices, I immediately experienced an awareness of a malevolent precense! Then it hide itself away and I could no longer sense it. It sent chills up my spine!

My next step would be to check on my car since Santa said that this is how I was going to get around!

I enter the car as best as I could with my healing right hip and as I turned the key, a screen popped up!

Santa on the screen; Ho! Ho! Ho! I trust that you ate and enjoyed all the fruits of the spirit? Now it is time to go get those gifts! Press the red button, only after you left the garage! Very important!

Keith; But Santa, my right leg is my driving leg and I can't drive yet!

Santa on the screen; "This is a prerecorded message, not a two way communication." Ho! Ho! Ho! And God Bless your journey Keith! Over and out!

Now what do I do, I can't drive my car? Then Suddenly an elf appeared in my passenger seat but only for an instant!

Elf 1; Here you go Keith! Read carefully! Santa forgot to give you this! He is getting forgetful in his old age of 1800. Bye bye now and have a joyous Christmas!

Keith; Wait! I can't even read the cover! Ahh...he disappeared in a hurry!

As I opened the book, the instruction manual was all in elvish! I hope they are making their toys better than making mistakes of who can read what! Then I remember the focus ornament on my Christmas tree and after about five minutes of focusing I was able to read elvish!

After 20 minutes of reading I found nothing on how to not use my leg to drive the car:( I figured, no pain no gain and I used the garage door opener and drove out of the garage, with my leg throbbing really bad I still made it to the driveway. Then I pushed the red buttom as instructed by the pre-recorded Santa, and I then realized that I forgot to buckle up!

As I was sent flailing through out my car the car seemed to grow in size and as I managed to see in the rear view mirror, a spectacular sight! My car is a "Transformering Robot Car"!

I was so excited to try out this robot, but then I remembered that I need to get all my shopping in before the "Singles Christmas Party" at Tom's house on Saturday night!

So far I am not any closer to figuring out how to move this robot or myself as I lay like a hopeless rag doll inside the robot car.

One thing I realized, is I am not really focusing on what gifts to get each person, so while I can do nothing else by lay here, and watch my neighbors gawk at my robot car standing in my driveway, I might as well think of what to get...Ahh ha! I got it!

Meanwhile Michael and Angela call Keith's cell phone!

Michael; Keith's not answering his phone. Oh well, let's go over to his house anyway!

Next Time; Forgetfulness!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home