Saturday, May 19, 2007

"A Week in the Life" Day 7 Super Wrap Up Saturday

As I woke up on Saturday morning I just could not get Elizabeth out of my mind. Especially since she was wrapped around me all night. I could hear the kids being restless in Lizzy room. I wonder what Lizzy might of been thinking?

I had a busy day ahead as the plan would be to hang out with my friends Nate, at around 11:30am and we were hanging with Ben, Seth, and Matt later at 4pm for Bowling.

I went downstairs to my computer. (My morning ritual) and I seen an e-message back from Rhoda. I hade sent one to her before bed last night and already got a reply.

My message was this;

To: Rhoda
From: Keith S
05.11.07
Hey Rhoda,
Glad to get a quick response! Yes I am interested in getting to know you better.
What do you like doing for fun?
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors best?
Do you serve at charities or help at soup kitchens to feed homeless and children in need.
The reason why I ask these questions is to know where you heart is. As you said, pictures can show one side, but the heart is forever.
I love being outside as much as possible. I love hiking, kayaking, camping, rock climbing, and just chilling on the beach.
I spent time in Peru helping build two homes and repaired one roof for people in a poor neighborhood, and part of the team I was on made the Peruvian newspaper. As our reward we went to Machu Pichu and it was incredlibly majestic!
I love serving and one of my favorite non profits is "Feed my Starving Children"
Write soon!
Keith

Keith S
Date:May 11, 2007 9:46 am
Subject:Hi KEITH
Hi Keith,
Thanks for the mail,
I love to Read and sometimes Swim for fun and also play with my bass guitar
I do prefer indoor best and i do serve at charities i played with children alot love to play with them....yeah am plain and Tender hearthed, Caring Faithful and above all God Fearing....Kno­w what i love your qualities and i do Travell i love to meet new people probably make friend....
Guess what am a Mixed Race....Dad from the United states and Mum a Nigerian...he told me that before his Death late Last year he said he met my mum when he were to execute a contract over there in Nigeria and guess what ...am here in Nigeria to pay Mum a Courtesy Visit after my Final Examination at the College...I hope to read from yo soon.
Bye and stay cooollllllllll­llllllllllllll­­

Rhoda....

She seems friendly enough:)

I called C.E.O. Harrington to see if they obtained some new info?

C.E.O. Harrington; Come to headquarter immediately!

Keith; Ok, whatever for?

C.E.O. No questions! Get here A.S.A.P.

I could not understand why Harrington was so demanding but I decided I best check in soon and get this over with before one of my best friends Nate Howard comes over!

Once I entered a slowly fading Galileen Time Agency building, I was tackled by my collegees and brought to the lab. I seemed like I was asleep for days, when I came too, and seen a face that I though we lost.
O'Malley; Welcome back Time Agent Keith, how are you doing?
Keith: I thought you were missing.

O'Malley: I was here the whole time! Trying to figure out what was happening to you. The "Blue Fire Alien" left behind such a powerful residue that it started affecting your mind and you were imagining the former "Married World" mixed in with you own world.

Keith: So, what is true and what is not true?

O'Malley: The report is all here, so read it at your leisure. In the meantime you need to get back home and meet your friend Nate.

I decided to read the full report later. I had a grand saturday of hanging with one of my best freinds Nate and then connecting with our friends Ben, Matt, and Seth for Bowling. Nate and I then went to our friend Rachel's 30th b-day party, and then to Spiderman 3 with his girlfriend, and our mutual friend Sarah Lawrence.
Once I got home, I wondered what it would be like to finally have a sweety! I opened my e-mail and got a real shock!
From: Rhoda W.

To: Keith
Date:May 12, 2007 10:19 am
Subject:I Am Fortunate
Dear Keith,
I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me very happy and you made my life complete.
The first time I saw your pic was the best time in my life. You're the one who taught me how to love again. You gave so much happiness and so much love to my heart ... keep in mind always that whatever happens, "You're my one and only love." I love you with all my heart and soul.
Thank you, my love, for loving me and for giving me a chance to show you how much I love you and how much you mean the world to me. I know we're a thousand miles apart right now, but I'll be right here waiting for you, my love. I love you always and forever.
Love always,
Rhoda.

From Rhoda W.

To: Keith
Date:May 12, 2007 10:22 am
Subject:The Day We Met
Dear Keith,
The day we met is the day I will never forget. Over and over I replay our chat and our first mailing conversation in my mind! You are so amazing you drive me crazy! You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know I'd still be searching... searching for you!
Ever since that special day, we have both grown in such a special way. And although I don't say it as often I want, I do want to say it now or else time will just pass me by again and I'll only keep wondering when. I want to say, "I love you, I need you, and I want you." Thank you for all the beautiful e-mails you've sent me, all the wonderful gifts you've mailed me and all the sweet words that just seem to be said at the right time and the right place.
You have the key to my heart and one day, when we meet, we will never, ever be apart! Alas! To finally kiss your tender warm lips, to feel your gentle hands, to look into those soft brown eyes and know you are the one I've been waiting for! I Love you, Keith! "Ich liebe dich."
Yours and only yours,
Rhoda.
Crap! I didn't think this e-mailing would turn into an obsessive situation!

Next Time: What is love? Baby don't hurt me!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home