Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"A Week in the Life" Day 4 Weird Wednesday


I was glad to find a better way to drive into work. The roads were still being worked on and it was not helping my stress levels!
First thing I decided to do was go to O'Malley's office and see if he received my voice message and see if he had any additional infomation on the dimensional anomaly? He was not in his office and the front desk stated that he might be on assignment since he had not checked into work yet. I unfortunately could not afford the luxury of leaving the office. I needed to stay till 9pm and work out some time information.
The day went alot quicker than Tuesday which was odd since I would be putting in a 12 hour day. All the information I had was quite normal. No unusal happenings. I tried O'Malley again, but no answer.
I asked C.E.O. Harrington if I could get access to O'Malley's work since he kind of included me in it. C.E.O. Harrington said that I could not without upper management's approval. I asked if he could push for it.
Meanwhile I did get 30 minutes research time to pursue my own investigation on my neighborhood. Unfortunately I came up with nothing! Everything seemed fine, and then it hit me! The anomalies seem to be happening at night, and O'Malley usually pulls late nights. I was going to be in til 9pm so I asked if I could get more research time at 8:45pm. Unfortunately I was turned down on research.

As I left the workplace, I noticed something odd outside. As I approached my car, it looked different. I knew it was my car, but it was not my sporty Grand Am GT, but a different looking car. I rubbed my eyes and my Grand Am GT was there again.I thought I would give O'Malley one more call, and his line was disconnected. I then turned around to look at his office window as a reflex and the entire Galileen Time Agency was missing!!! RUB THE EYES! RUB THE EYES!

Thankfully the workplace was back and I was leaving another message on O'Malley's voice mail.

As I drove home, I notice the sky was blue and bright, but it was already 9:30pm! Very odd!

Once home I carefully walked into my place, ready for anything!
After about an hour I noticed that everything seemed normal (for my place anyway) and after so much needed e-mail catch up and viewing certain websites, I decided to widedown with watching some DVD shows.
The odd thing is I find out that I somehow have cable tv, and a frightenly simuliar tv talk show comes on!
HOW DID THAT GET ON TV?

Next Time; "A Week in the Life" Day 5 Thankful Thursday

Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home