Monday, May 14, 2007

"A Week in the Life" Day 2 Manic Monday


Monday morning rush hours was a nightmare! I was not listening to the traffic reports until it was too late that the Hennepin/Lyndale exit was closed for painting. I wish I could use my time flyer, but the Galileen Time Agency restricts my use in the publc view. As usual whenever I am stuck in wall to wall traffic, I grit my teeth, and then I think of all the gas I am running on and the jacked-up price gouging that the gas company are sticking us with! I growl!

My day was going to be a long one since I flex my time during "House Church" weeks. I work for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, but only as a cover for the Galileen Time Agency. It was a rough day of dealing with angry time menaces and other sorted creatures. All the yell and screaming eventually became like white noise.

After a full day of work, I was dreaming of being home and chilling to decompress after a stressful day. Unfortunately I received a phone call that the Millers had an urgent need to use my internet:( So much for a restful night.

I got home and thankful the Millers gave me enough space to make my dinner. I couldn't help but hear voices upstairs, but I figured it was just the sound from downstairs carrying up as the internet and tv was being used. I desended downstairs and ate my dinner as Mike was begging me to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance. After time to digest my dinner, I finally gave in to Mike's request of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and we thankfully defeated the "Grey Gargoyle" which was kicking my Marvel Ultimate Alliance super team down several different times.

It was looking like Mike and Angela were gonna pull a late one at my place, so I let them know that they could stay up, but I was gonna hit the sack. I went to the bathroom, and once I was done, it was like they were never there? I walked around and I could not find them?

Then I heard the voices of children. Crept out, I checked the computer and it was shut off, and the tv was not on. I then went upstairs and heard the voices of children coming from Lizzy's room. I sheepishly open the door, and...no one was in there.

I figured that it must be stress? I grabbed a Sobe (great for anything!) and tried to relax. I entered my bedroom and found my bed was made and the room was clean? This rarely happens unless I am having a house party. I rubbed my eyes and then it was back to it's messiness.
I asked myself, what the heck is going on?
After a call to the Galileen Time Agency, they reported that nothing is wrong with the time stream and there seems to be no paranormal activity at my place.
I got to be losing it all to my stress levels?
Next Time; A Week in the Life Day 3 Terrific Tuesday
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home