Thursday, May 17, 2007

"A Week in the Life" Day 5 Thankful Thursday

Thursday morning and even though I had to go into work, I was still thankful. Not because I have a job, but there is many more reasons to be thankful. we need to always count our blessings. One blessing for me is that Thursday is my Friday!!! Secondly it was to be a short day since I took time off to celebrate my friend Tom HIpp's 45th B-Day party!

Before I could partake in the surprise b-day party for Tom, I needed to work out some research and once I checked in to work I found out that O'Malley turned up missing.

I went to C.E.O. Harrington's office and checked to see if I could help find O'Malley . Harrington sternly said no and asked me to finish up my current project. He added that he can't afford to having me casing after every missing person, even if it involves me in some way or another.

As I was doing research, I did find a lead that was bringing me into O'Malleys time anomaly location! The dimensioal wall was becoming fragile in my neighborhood and C.E.O. Harrington was working out a project for me to investigate, but unfortunately he needed to go thru upper management, and as we all know, upper management is never quick about anything!

Soon party time and I am so looking forward to suprising my friend Tom, and suddenly I get an alert from my neighborhood! I call C.E.O. Harrington and let him know that my research and O'Malley's intersected, but he was not willing to send me out just yet. I replied; I am just going to be in the middle of it anyway.

Even with that said, Harrington would not budge!

Thankfully the day went by fast and I was off driving to Tom' place. Our friends Debra and Gordy masterminded the surprise b-day party and Tom had no clue. We had a great time of celebrating and talking about old stories and then Tom wanted to watch so ROCK TV episodes. I am thankful to have Tom Hipps as a great friend of mine. At this point I was very exhausted and I felt it was time to get home.

Once home I turned on the tv to see that the cable tv was no longer on. This was normal since I don't pay for it, but I was shocked that the talk show was on tv. Where did someone get the footage. Maybe there is a practical joke brewing? And O'Malley is the main master mind of it?

I decided to do a little side research at home in my time flyer and I noticed something familar! On the screen of my time flyer I could see an image of a planned neighborhood. Then suddenly I heard a noice and I ran inside. It was the sound of kids again, but this time it was loader and clearer.

I ran upstairs and noticed yet again it was coming from Lizzy's room. Before I couls fully open Lizzy's door, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I nervously turned around, and I seen my room was clean again! Put someone was beneath the sheets!

Thinking that this was a joke that probably involed my roomie, I quickly pulled back the sheets and found...

Elizabeth; Glad you finally made it home. Did you miss me?

Next Time; "A Week in the Life" Day 6 Fantastic Friday

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home