Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa's Gifts to Keith!





Santa; HO! HO! HO! Keith, these gifts will help you better understand your friends and family!

Keith; Ahhh...Santa this gift is an ornament?
Santa; Keith my good friend, this gift needs to be hung on your tree while you use them.

Keith; What are they?

Santa; Hang this on your tree.
As I hung the ornament, I had amazing focus! I am normally distracted by bright lights and shiny objects, but when this ornament was hanging, I was focused well.
Santa; Make sure that the ornament is secure for if it drops, you will be unfocused again, and if it breaks, it is completely unuseable.
Keith; Santa, this next gift looks to big to be on my tree?
Santa; Unwrap it, and see?
Keith; Ahhh, Santa, what does a fruit basket have to do with me helping pick out quality gifts for friends and family? Not many of them eat very healthly.
Santa; Keith, you are not judging by appearance. Here have a taste of this apple!
As I bit into the apple, I felt incredible "Peace" that surpassed all my understanding!
Keith; WOW! Santa, let me guess, is this "Fruit of the Spirit"?
Santa; (Clapping) HO! HO! HO! Very good Keith! You are well focused and after you consume all that fruit, you will be ready for finding quality gifts!
Keith; Ahhh, all the fruit?
Santa; Every last drop, or it will not last long!
Keith; Santa, I already have access to "Fruit of the Spirit".
Santa; This fruit will give you 100% perfection in all "Fruit of the Spirit" for 48 hours.
Keith; I am going to have one heck of a tummy ache!
Santa; Ho! Ho! Ho! You will be fine, the fruit is holy. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Keith; One more important detail Santa, all this focus and fruits of the Spirit won't be able to get me mobile without your help.
Santa; Remember, I have more gifts to give you, but these come first. Once you have concentrated your focus on gift giving and ate all the fruit, then work your way to your car. Now, enjoy and I will be back periodicly through the week to give you your other gifts!
And then Santa flew up the chimney!
Keith; Looks like I need to get my grub on?
Next Time; Finally Mobility!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home