Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bad to Worse! (With a dash of Hope)



Meanwhile in an undisclosed hellish location...

Dark Presense; Crazy bubbling married folks! That Michael and Angela ruined my attack on Keith! I have to admit I was anxious when I precast all my magic one powerful wish in dooming Keith and all of his single kind to hell! The spell ended up banishing Michael and Angela and all married folks to hell. Married folks are already misable! Singles don't always realize how good they got it! I was hoping avenge my brothers and sisters for what Keith did to them! With no power left to cast, I cannot banish him to a hellish existence!

The Dark Presense then peers into the snow globe, angerly, and then sees Santa ranting and raving. The Dark Presense then smiles and thinks, maybe the miscast was actually to his fortune?

Meanwhile back at Keith's townhouse!

Santa; Keith! All the parents are gone and the children are weeping. Well some of the children are weeping. Most are relived, and rejoicing, but I know they will eventually miss their parents. What is also odd is anyone who was married and currently are divorced are also missing? Only singles adults and children remain in this world!

Keith mutters; ...my single guys friends will love this new world...

Santa; Keith!!! Keep focused! Is the ornament of focus not wor...OH NO! Who smashed your ornament?

Keith; Not sure? Wait, let me check my voicemail on my phone? Ahhh! Michael and Angela called and whenever I don't answer they just show up at my house anyway without receiving a yes or no, in coming over. Giving them a house key was not...

Santa; That must be it?!

Keith; Santa, I am not tracking?

Santa; Michael and Angela are married? Yes?

Keith; Yes!

Santa; And they came in while you were away? They did not hear back from you and came looking and accidently smashed the ornament! Maybe this alerted an evil presence to your house?

Keith; Santa, you should be the NEW Sherlock Holmes!

Santa; I gave "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" the idea of Sherlock Holmes!

Keith; Ok...so what you are saying is this dark presense came looking for me specifically, but why?

Santa; Maybe it wanted to get rid of you, and...by jove I GOT IT!

Keith; Sounding like Sherlock, Santa!

Santa; A powerful force cast, or maybe precast a spell to banish you and all your type to another dimension...maybe? Instead the married couple got in the way of the spell and it banished them and all married and divorced folks into another place?

Keith; Santa, I just found something odd! It looks like hair, and I don't own any pets.

Santa; Oh No! It's can't be?!

Meanwhile in an undisclosed hellish location...

The Dark Presence; You are a good detective, Santa! I am glad that you are troubled! Your troubled spirit will lead you right to me! Which is fortunate since I have no power to escape this place unless you come with all your powerful Christmas magic that I can use to my escape and manipulation of your world!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Next Time; Evil Revealed
Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home