Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Singles Party!

This picture above is a reflection of what four guys I know, wanted Tom's Singles Christmas Party to look like! They did not get their wish! They were a bit upset about it. That is why I am not mentioning their names:) Anyway, I had a great time, as I sang Kareoke, and opened White Elephant gifts! I did find it odd that there were not many single women at the party?

Oh I forgot to mention what happened on Saturday late morning as I was over the Congo? I bet you are more interested in what happened over the Congo and how I managed to make it to the "Singles Christmas Party"?


Well here it is:)


I was quickly plummeting from the sky, due to ice build up, and thought that it might be due to being to high up in the atmospere, until I seen from the rear view mirror a icy monstrosity!

Suddenly the screen popped up again and Santa has another pre-recorded message!

Santa on the screen; Ho! Ho! Ho! Keith, I forgot to mention some important features of this car I gave you. That is what I get for being over 1800 years old! Ho! Ho! Ho! In case of ice build up, just simply press the "Ice Blue" button! Santa, over and out! Ho! Ho! Ho!

I immediately pressed the "Ice Blue" button and melted the ice build up and gave the icy monstrosity a hot foot! The ice mostrosity seemly disappeared and I gently descended towards the Congo and closer to my goal!

As I landed the tribes people guarding the item ran off frightened by my robot car! I obtained the item and started to take off! (Wondering what the item is? Time for patience, readers:)

As I headed upward the ice mostrosity came at me again and this time I was fully ready for it as I gave it a fireblast and send it towards the gassy swamp! A small explosion erupted and I did not see it anywhere.

Heading back West I encountered another threat! This time a fiery beast grappled the robot car, and causing it to quickly overheat! The screen popped up again! And the pre-recorded Santa message said...

Santa on the screen; Ho! Ho! Ho! I forgot to mention the time jumping feature that you can use! Since you are an honorary "Time Agent" I thought you would enjoy this feature! Press the "Brown Button"! Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa, over and out!

I immediately press the "Brown Button" and returned home, but it was too late for the robot car. It was damaged beyond repair.

This is when I called my single friend Marc for a ride to the "Singles Christmas Party"!

After a good nights rest, I found a few things odd on Sunday morning?! Michael and Angela's car was in the driveway and they were nowhere to be found in the house. Also odd was when I called my parents and they did not answer their phone? They always answer!

Suddenly a load noise cam from my chimney and Santa popped out very frantic! He uttered...

Santa; Keith!!! All the parents in the world are missing! What did you do? How did this happen?

Next Time; Bad to Worse!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home