Thursday, January 25, 2007

Final Choices!


Ben Robison is sweating as he thinks over the forced three choices that the Timeless Man has presented to him...

Ben Robison; If I chose the destruction of the earth, then I would be crushing all evil, but also the good people, like my friends and family. If I chose heaven on earth, it would be wonderful, but then everyone who has not chosen in GOD would be instantly transported to hell. I think I know what I am going do? I will chose to keep the planet as is, since GOD is the ultimate authority in matters of our planet.

Timeless Man; Ben is a good man Murphy, I believe the human race is in good hands.

Ben Robison; Ahhh, thank you, I think?

Timeless Man; You have chosen wisely. Next test...

Ben Robison; Wait. I what is going on? I will not do another tests. The world is suppose to be restored as is. Make it so!!!

The movie theatre starts to disappear and Ben starts to get caught up in the timestream.

Murphy; Ben. We are not done yet...
Murphy fades away...

Meanwhile at the Galileen Time Agency...

C.E.O. Reigly; Sir, are you at the fracture point yet?

Time Controller's voice; Yes I am Reigly. How is the agency holding together?

C.E.O. Reigly: Not good sir! Ever since the pyramids disappeared, the world went black and white, and the universe has multiple earths in space. It doesn't look good.

Time Controller's voice; Have patience Reigly! I am entering the rip in time now.

Inside the timestream...

Ben Robison; Ok...now what do I do? Am I going to float through the timestream for all eternity?

Man in a space suit; Take my hand Ben!

Ben Robison; Wahgggh!!! Who are you?

Man in a space suit; No time to explain! Take my hand!

Ben Robison grabs hold of the man's hand, and they suddenly appear on solid ground.

Ben Robison; Who are you?

Man in the space suit; I am the Time Controller, but you know me better as this man.
The man lifts up the face shield to reveal his identity.
Ben responds with; WHAT!!!

Next Time; Explainations!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home