Friday, January 12, 2007

Entangled! Part 1


Tuesday January 9th, Time Agent Keith is in deep thought...

Time Agent Keith thinks; I have to think up a plan to stop this blue fire energy? Unforgenately anyone who touches it, disappears! Information recently gathered, that was relayed to me about people experiencing incredible peace from the blue fire energy, but it only comes to people who state that they are believers in Christ. People who don't have any such belief system vanish!

The raiding of the "Star Protist" cults den was rewarding! I discovered 6 of the 13 original crystal skulls. The cultists could not make them work, but with the power inside me, I can activate anyone of them that I touch. I had not factored these skulls into my plan...yet, but I am coming up with an great idea!

Glad that Nate got home safely! That blade that was given to him by Keith helped out nicely. I am lucky that the Keith of this dimension is still M.I.A. since it could be disasterous if we were in contact with each other! The explosion that would result would destroy the fabric of time. Not something that fits into my plan!

House church is tonight, and I have to put my best face forward yet again. This guise of playing this dimensions Keith is getting wearisome, but if I enact my plan too soon, it will not work!

Keith pulls up to house church and a call comes in from C.E.O. Reigly!

C.E.O. Reigly: Time Agent Keith, we have a new assignment for you.

Time Agent Keith; What is it this time? Rutabega people?

C.E.O. Reigly: Ha Ha! Very funny! No, good chap, this time we need you to head to the source of the ongoing problem! Did you come up with a plan yet?

Time Agent Keith; I am gonna wing it Reigly! Any new news on time travel?

C.E.O. Reigly: You are persistant Time Agent Keith! No, in fact the offices in Minneapolis are closed. The core there, had to be shut down. All time travel power is being routed through Galilee.
Time Agent Keith; Once I accomplish this mission, can I get a ticket over to the time agency in Galilee?
C.E.O. Reigly: Alright! If you can stop this menace we will have a gift wrapped time machine ready and waiting for you in Galilee!
Time Agent Keith; Awesome!

After concluding his talk with C.E.O. Reigly, Keith walks into house church, and Ben Robison, Christine, and Jessica, are on their way. During this time, Ben is deep in thought...

Ben Robison thinks; Vegetable people, vines and other plantlife entangling towns and cities, and talks of blue fires, that don't burn people? What is going on? And then there is that Murphy character!

Murphy; Hello Ben. Have you thought through what we talked about?

Ben Robison; AHhhhh...WHAT! How did you get inside my head?

Murphy; I am ethereal, remember?
Ben Robison; I think you are just a figment of my imagination, brought on by stress!

Murphy; Whatever you want to think Ben, just listen to this. Keith will ask you to join him in an adventure this week and I encourage you to say yes.

Ben Robison; Please get out of my head.

Murphy vanishes...Ben Robison walks into house church, spots Keith, and walks up to him. Ben looks a bit stressed out and Keith and Ben hang together through out house church. Then Keith asks Ben a question.

Time Agent Keith; Hey Ben, up for an adventure?

Next Time; Entangled! Part 2

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home