Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sacrifice!


The Krampus not only stalled Santa with the childrens hospital, but they also put a dimensional portal around the time machine device that is used to move Santas sleigh! They are in for a nasty surprise, since it is infused with my energy, and according to Santa, I am a being of pure goodness!

In the Krampus dark dimension...

Krampus 1; What did you do???

Krampus 3; I wanted to take away Santa's time device so he won't make it back in time!

Krampus 1; FOOL! The device is infused with purity and you and I both know that purity will destroy our dimension! Teleport it out of here at once!

Krampus 3; Done. I thought I was doing the right thing.

Krampus 1; We need to work to together if we are to be successful! Isn't that right Brother 6?
Krampus 6; Yes Brother 1.


Back at the childrens hospital...

Me; Santa...I understand the importance here, but we need to make it back in time!

Santa; Yes...Yes, we must be off!

The children suddenly moaned and groaned, but we left them with wonderous gift and since I acted as a time travel device, we were on our way to the North Pole realm!

In the Krampus dimension...


Krampus 1; They are late. THEY ARE LATE!!! YES! We did it!!! Let us invade the world my brothers! We won!!!

Krampus 6 steps back. Looks at his time piece. Ponders for a moment and then teleports away!

In the North Pole realm...

Santa; We did it with a split second to spare!

Me; They are still coming.

Santa; What? We beat the time!

Me; We did Kris, but I want them to open their portal. I have a plan.

The Krampus dark dimension opens up, with Krampus 1 leading the charge!

Krampus 1; You lost Nicolas! This world is ours!

Santa; Check your time pieces!

Krampus 1; NO, this is trickery!

I made them believe that we were a second late, when we were only a split second late, and then I opened the bag and out came one hundred A.I. ninjas! The ninjas pushed back the Krampus and the Krampus closed the dimension door!

Santa; Those ninjas should keep them busy.

A.I.Unit Keith; Actually Santa, they will never bother mankind again. Keith went into the Krampus Dark Dimension. Since he is pure goodness, the dimension will be destroyed.

Santa; NO! Keith will be destroyed with them! If the dimension is destroyed then there is nothingness!

In the Krampus Dark Dimension...

Krampus 1; What is happening to our realm? There is a pure form of energy pulsing from one of the ninjas!

I pull off my ninja mask and say; Your kind is finished! You will never plaque mankind again!

Krampus 1; If you destroy us, you will destroy yourself too!

Me; Well, I hope it's a good death?

I unleash my powers at it maximum, and the dimension vanishes, ...and so do I!

Back in the North Pole Realm...

Santa; He ceased to exist in a noble fashion. I would write a poem about Keith, but I am too tired and need my rest! Take care, my good friend Keith!

Next Time; New Year, New Fears in 2007!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home