Monday, December 18, 2006

Toy Soldiers!


Santa, and I were feverishly working around the clock to create "Toy Soldiers" that could combat the Krampus. Santa explains that the A.I. units that the Time Agency uses were created by Santa. Then I had a thought!

Me; Kris! Do you still have the time machine parts?

Santa; Yes, but they are not working, why do you want them?

Me; I got an idea! It's crazy, but it just might work?

I remember absorbing the time torpedo, when we were heading for the North Pole to have our first talk with Mrs. Claus, and wondered, if I can absorb the parts of the time machine, I might be able to use this to our advantage? If I truly am just thought inside this mimiced body, maybe this body can also mimic time travel capabilities? I successfully absorb the parts and I try out the power! My teleport power is enhanced and as I run I can travel much faster, by crunching time.

Me; Kris, I think we found an alternative to your sleigh?

Santa; That's wonderful! Let's celebrate!!!

Me; Now for the tough part!

Santa; What is that?

Me; Convincing the Time Agent for me to travel the globe with you and your reindeer!

Meanwhile, back on the U of M college campus...

Naughty college girl Alexi; The news just reported a record number of kids crying due to the flood of pictures of Santa being fake!

Naughty college girl Aspen; Good work girl, on that signature chemical!

Naughty college girl Alexandra; Santa is finished! I believe our work here is done!

Krampus 1; Not so fast ladies! Santa will not give up so easily, and the Keith character is assisting Santa in creating a successful sleigh ride!

Naughty college girl Aspen; What should we do?

Krampus 1; I have a dark plan!

Next Time; Up to NO good!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home