Monday, December 11, 2006

Double Trouble!




Ever look into a mirror and get startled, because your reflection is staring back at you?

Imagine that it gets worse and the image pulls a gun on you and tells you not to move or it will take hostile action?

The A.I. unit already called the Agency with a built in cell phone to his head. I am always taken back by the Galileen Time Agent's technology! The A.I. unit looks and acts exactly like me.

30 minutes later there is a knock on the door and the A.I. unit lets in Time Agent O'Malley.

Time Agent O'Malley; Sooo...how did you get out?

Me; I simply wished it, and I was suddenly here.

Time Agent O'Malley; That is a fasinating trick! You do realize that we need to get you back to containment.

Me; O'Malley, what is soo bad about me? I mean, I just realized that I have these blue fire powers and for the most part that don't do any callederal damage, so I don't see much harm?

Time Agent Malley; According to our research, you could set the entire planet on fire and it could become a sun in our galaxy.

Me; Whoa...but O'Malley, with great power comes great responsibility...right?

Time Agent O'Malley; True, but I still need you back to containment for study. This A.I. unit will be you for the time being.

Me; Alright. Cuff me and read me my rights:(

Time Agent O'Malley; LOL

Meanwhile at the headquarters of the Illuminati...

Illuminati Red; Agent Keith, are you ready?

Cloned Agent Keith; Very soon, just a few more computations and then I will need the disc.

Illuminati Red; The disc is being teleported to you now.

Cloned Agent Keith; Received. Once put into place, we will have all the power of time, and nothing will stop us from freeing our brothers!

Meanwhile at the Agency...

C.E.O. Sarah; Is he securely contained?

Time Agent Zedmore; Yes! O'Malley brought him in.

C.E.O. Sarah; Good, but how did he get out?

Time Agent Zedmore; He told Time Agent O'Malley that he simply wished it.

C.E.O. Sarah; That is not good. That means that anything we do to contain him won't work.

Time Agent Zedmore; Time Agent O'Malley stated that he guilted him into coming back to the containment cell for more study, and he agreed, so he must of a soul, and some goodness?

C.E.O. Sarah; Did Time Agent O'Malley keep the infomation back from him on being what he is?

Time Agent Zedmore; Yes. This Keith has no idea that he is an alien life form.

C.E.O. Sarah; Maybe we should confine this Keith to a time loop...just for the safety of the world?

Then a voice came around the corner and said; Maybe I can help?

C.E.O. Sarah; Santa?

Next Time; Santa's Solution!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home