Friday, December 08, 2006

Prison Blues!


I didn't even give it a second thought at the time. When I set the Krampus on fire (Blue fire to be exact) I noticed that it did not burn me, and it did not feel hot. Slightly warm with a bluish energy. I have had a lot of time to think about things, since I have been in prison. I am not sure what prison I am in, or what time? It has felt like a few weeks have passed? They are feeding me quite well, and it is almost like a country club style? Yet, I am very homesick, and I wonder what my friends and family are thinking about my absence?

Meanwhile, back at the Time Agency...

C.E.O. Sarah; How is our prisoner?

Time Agent Zedmore; Doing well, but he thinks he really is Keith, and not an alien life form?

C.E.O. Sarah; It is important that you don't tell him. The shock to him could destroy our planet! How about our other problem?

Time Agent Zedmore; You mean the other Time Agent Keith? He doesn't suspect that we know.

C.E.O. Sarah; I was suspious from the beginning, and after I ran the scanner on him, I knew that he is a doppleganger. That clone of Time Agent Keith has no soul!

Time Agent Zedmore; The A.I. unit is in place of Time Agent Keith, so none of his friends and family will think he is missing. In the meantime it allows us to have the clone of Time Agent Keith here at the agency, for us to keep an eye on him while he enacts his plans. We suspect he is trying to undo a "Time Loop"

C.E.O. Sarah; Impossible, but it still could lead to repercussions in time! Very good work, Time Agent Zedmore...how is the search going for our real Time Agent Keith?

Time Agent Zedmore; Bleak...at best.

Illuminati Base...

Illuminati Red; Soon my brothers, we shall free our brothers Green, Blue and Yellow!

Illuminati Orange; Yes, the moment is soon!

Illuminati Purple; Has our agent secured a time ship yet?

Illuminati Red; The Time Ship is secured, and our cloned Time Agent Keith has been working hard at breaking the encryption of the "Time Loop".

Meanwhile back at the undisclosed prison...

Me; Even though the food is delicious, I need to blow this popstand! I wonder what this blue fire stuff can do?

I start glowing blue, and then I flame on, and I look like the human torch, but blue. I try burning thru a wall...and nothing happens. Possible safeguards, but then again, I notice that I am not really generating heat. It feels like my souls is very alive, and it feels great! I then simply wish to be back home, and instantly I am there! And then, the oddest thing? I see myself in my townhouse! Like staring at a mirror?

Next Time; Double Trouble!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home