Monday, December 04, 2006

Sleigh Ride with Santa!


Galileen Time Agency, Sunday evening November 26th, 10pm EET, Mian base of the Time Agency in the Northern district of Israel. Time Agent Keith states his story to C.E.O. Sarah. Time Agent Keith spins a tale of after bouncing off the magnetic field of the Blue Sun, he used the momentum to make it back to our solar system and eventually our time. Kind of like a pinball?

C.E.O. Sarah; That sounds like a wild story!

Me too; But I am here.

C.E.O. Sarah; Would you object to a lie detector test?

C.E.O. Samalia; Already ran one. It checks out good.

C.E.O. Sarah; Well, it looks like we are covered? Oh, what about a physical?

C.E.O. Samalia; All done. Everything is in order.

C.E.O. Sarah; Looks like you left no stones unturned?

C.E.O. Samalia; Green light all across the board.

C.E.O. Sarah; Sooo, what do we do about the other Keith?

C.E.O. Samalia; I got the plan already in the works.

Meanwhile back in the States...

Santa; Keith thanks for the enjoyable stay, but we must go to the North Pole! I need your expertese at helping my marriage!

Santa A.K.A. Kris Kringle is right in knowing that I help repair relationships, and especially love relationships. I am not much help for my own date life (or lack there of a date life) but I have always helped keep couples stay together (With the power of Christ alone, of course)

Santa; Lets pack a lunch and off we go to the North Pole!

We were moving a great speed and timing, and then we hit a snag! I noticed what looked like mines everywhere, floating around, like underwater mines that sink submarines.

Santa; What are those?

Me; Take evasive action Kris! Those are "Time Bombs"!

Santa; Don't time bombs go off at a particular time?

Me; Not these! If you hit them, they bring you back to a time chosen on the bomb. It works like a prison!

I wasn't sure how I remember this, but maybe my memory works better under stress?

Santa; Who is trying to stop us?

Me; The Time Agency!

Santa; I don't remember breaking any time laws? My sleigh rides are always authorized by the Time Agency! Thats how I get all the toys delivered thru out the world!

Me; They are after me Kris. I am not exactly sure why, but I remeber this happening to another tume agent. They sent him to dungeon in the dark ages and tortured him until he spilled info.

Santa; Oh my! What should we do?

Me; How fast can this go?

Santa; 1000 miles an hour, without time jumping.

Me; We need to time jump to a time where we can't meet with Mrs. Claus, but not be detected.

Santa; That would be illegal! I am under strict time law!

Me; We are being targeted for time teleport for a prison of there choice without any trail.

Santa; Ok...ah, what should I do?

Me; Let me take control!

Just then, the sleigh was jammed and we started to spin out of control. From what I could see out of the corner of my eyes was what looked like a "Time Torpedo"

Next Time; Cross Mrs. Claus

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home