Sunday, November 19, 2006

Face Off! Part 1


I noticed two fallen stars on Saturday night, and I wonder if it is natural phenomena or something really bad?

I found TimeWalker, and with him being currently listed as "Compromised" I chose caution and then I notice a device on his neck, much like the one that Nate had, but Nates feel of as though it malfunctioned or was destroyed by something? Then I remembered that Nate stepped back and felt woozey around the Time and Space device that was Pastor Al's!

I get an idea, that is crazy but I think it will work? I still had the broken Time and Space device, and I have a new teleporter that I can pick up anyone with, so I try it on TimeWalker!

TimeWalker appears in the hanger bay and the device starts to break apart! TimeWalker passes out!

I set a course for the "Cretaceous Period" and end the madness once and for all!

TimeWalker joins me in the passenger area and he spins quite the story of these evil face men! Apparently they set up Lily as a test subject that is of upmost value! There is no one like Lily! She was list as a perfect being by them and they needed her for testing! TimeWalker further statesd that they will use any means nessarary to get her back! He also said that they know that Lily is with the ROCK!

I said; there is no one more perfect than Christ, so I wonder what these faces mean by perfect?

TimeWalker; Only one way to find out! We invade their castle!

Me; If you came back unsuccessful and compromised, how do you think I will do?

TimeWalker; We can do it together!

Me; :(

TimeWalker and I come up with a plan and since I am also a time agent along with TimeWalker, we have many tools and tricks at our disposal!

Castle in sight was fly towards it, and here comes one of the faces! It trying to blow us down but it soon realizes that it is trying to challenge a hologram!

We both figured that is they were gods, they would have no problem obtaining Lily! We figure that they are ordinary men with many tricks up their selves and limited access to time devices!

Materializing in the castle, I make a dash for the control room! We had a good look at all their defences and draw a battle plan from that!

I notice that one of the heads is flying up from behind me! It looks like it is trying to eat me, so I stand still and it passes therow me and then looks suprised!

Ah hah! I say, as I knew that they have emotions just like anyone else! I put myself slightly out of sync with time, and I then run into the control room! Inside I find a display monitor and I see current events in our 21st century! I foind out what those meteors are! They are rovers or to but it better, robots, but they look like military people! They have badges that have the letters U.N.M.! Now things are coming together!

After taking a few moments to analize to control board, I get a good idea of what to do! I flip a few switches, hoping to bring back the U.N.M robots and instead they appear 50 years into the future, roughly 2056:( I can't switch it back!

Then the control panel explodes and I fly back! Almost passing out, I see a man dressed in strange blue robes with a familiar face! It is one of those evil face dudes! TimeWalker said that he would have had them all neutralized! They normanly are in stasis tubes that help them control the faces! (He must of missed this one or worse yet, was defeated by him?)

I say; Nice dress! Getting ready to go out to the grand ballroom?

Evil Face Blue; Your words make no sence to me time agent!

Me; Then how about these words! You are under arrest for time meddling in the affairs of planet earth!

Evil Face Blue; You have no jurisdiction here!

Me; The Cretaceous Period is our jurisdiction, dress wearing man!!!

Evil Face Blue; We are outside of time and space! You think your employers would let you randomly fly back to the past? This is a test zone and you took our test subject! We want Lily back and you will help us!

The evil blue dude reaches out his hand which is holding a control device!

Next Time; The Face Off! Part 2

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home