Saturday, November 18, 2006

Showers of Blessings!


James 1:2-3 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider in an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow!
I read this bible verse, after reading the current news that confirms that over this weekend of November 17th thru November 19th we will see meteor showers in the sky! It is called the Leoniod belt, a great event to view, but I was wondering what happened with those other meteorites?
Pastor Al confirmed that the falling meteorites were not him! So what were they?
They did come down around the same time as Pastor Al and his friends, as though it was some kind of sign for me?
On the same news page, there are reports of disappearances of people of over three days and then they return, but they don't remember anything, as though no time has passed? I vaguely remember this happening around the time that my car was stolen.
I was thinking it was related to the Men in Black, but now that I am working in affliation with them, I have access to their records and they only interogate through the daydream. They don't make people vanish off the earth and then reappear.
I remember Anna, and Tobias saying that they remembered men in black interogating them, but they also vanished and they had no recollection of this happening! I wonder if they were abducted after the men and black questioned them?
I can only believe that the "Evil Faces" are up to something? There is a file I went through on these evil faces, and they once belonged to a sect of the Illuminati. Over time, they used science to advance themselves and became emotionless and very powerful.
The meteors that fell, could it be something from them?
At the ROCK, I enjoyed worship and another great message from Pastor Spencer Bernard. I also noticed that there was several ROCKers missing!
I headed back to the house and I had some time to access my cell phone link to the vehicles on board computer. I access the timeline and sure enough, there is slight disruption in the timeline! I wonder if I am to blame again?
Meteorites falling to the ground, but not being discovered and then TimeWalker coming back and acting distant? I think I need to visit my friend!
After further searching of the new database from the Men in Black, I notice that they have TimeWalker listed as a "Time Agent" , but more of a freelance, like myself, but he is currently listed as "Compromised"!
Next Time; Face Off!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home