Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Open Door!


I got into my vehicle, and on the video screen, I seen Craig the TimeWalker's face!

TimeWalker; Keith, can you tell Nate to please turn off the "Force Bubble" device? I can't get back in to our time zone!

Me; How do I know this is the TimeWalker?

Craig began to recount times of our hanging out! I then became convinced!

I called Nate, and after several attempts, he finally answered.

Nate; Why are you calling me at such an ungodly hour?

Me; Craig the TimeWalker is trapped in the past and can't get back in until we shut off the "Force Bubble"!

Nate; Are you sure this Craig?

Me; Yup! Nate; Ok!

Nate turns off the device, and then Nate confirms that Craig got back. Strange as it sounds, Craig the TimeWalker appeared five minutes after he left. Only Nate, myself and anyone else who time travelled can now see the time flow, and know what can happen, much like alternative time. To everyone else, Craig was never missing. Good thing when it comes to his workplace and ministry:)

Nate states that the device ended up burning and then melted! Very odd!

I am very tired so I hit the pillow.

Sunday morning comes around and the plan of the day is to see about retrieving my car! At Nate and Craig's I see the melted device!

Nate said; The device was a strong looking metal! It would of had to take an excessive amount of energy to melt this kind of metal!

I told Nate, that when it comes to devices, I happen to recover one at the meteor crash, site, but before I explain more, I state that he should look at it first, to help determine that it is not a prank! Nate stated that he is very busy this week, but possibly check it out on the weekend?

We also notice something else warming up! The weather outside! Amazing how warm it is during November!

We unforgenately could not retreive the car, due to the key missing. I had to wait to till Monday.

Next Time: I Voted!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home