Friday, November 03, 2006

Stolen Car Syndrome!


Anna, and I were puzzled, and we checked her backpack, and only my keys to my car were missing. Strange, since there was other items in her purse.

I asked Anna to go find Nate, since we need a ride to the party house to let people in! Anna ran back into the ROCK.

I was stunned and not quite believing that was car is missing! As I stood out in the cold with my costume (I forgot to mention the I was dressed like the Greatest American Hero) I wondered what happened to Anna? It was probably over 10 minutes?

Then Tobi finally came out, but it was as though no time passed for him. Tobi asked; where is Anna?

At this point we needed to run back inside since I was freezing since all I was wearing is the costume, consisting of sweat pants, sweat shirt, slippers and a cape! The goal was to try to get a ride to the party, so I could get the house open, since I had the key, and no one else except the owners!

My friend Justin Kremer lent me his cell phone since mine was in the car! After a frustating time on the phone to 911 and then the MPD, we did the best we could to get over to the party to meet the on duty cop for more questions:( Justin got me over there! (Thank you Justin!)

Anna showed up, and she also acted as though no time passed. Very odd?

The cop was a hilirious and and it really help with my mood, even though I was drained from the ordeal:( Good to know that my friends are there for me, and the cop even pointed out that we were the most helpful group of people!

I was releived to find out that the Bensons were at the house and let people in and TimeWalker and the Benson put on the finishing touches, make the party look great!

Next Time: Happy Halloween!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home