Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Surprize!


I was frantic when it cam down to crunch time to get the Halloween party ready and get my costume together. It was Friday October 27th and I had half my costume and an entire house to decorate for the party. The party was that evening!!!

Craig was really tied up with his church "Fallout Urban Center" and the time travel assignment his took on, so it was up to Tobi, Anna, and I took put it all togther!

Hours later we got it done. I had all the parts of my costume and we rewarded ourselves with Applebbes! I had the sweet potato fries:) I drove us there and then off to the ROCK! At the ROCK I put on my costume and noticed that I did not have pockets so I ran my street clothes with my cell phone, wallet, and digital camera in a black garbage sack to the truck of my car and handed the keys to my good friend Anna. She put them in her backpack.

That night at the ROCK, many of us felt an odd feeling, kind of a darkness, and even had thoughts of my car being unlocked, when I know that I locked it!

Tobi, Anna and I were in a hurry to get the doors open for the party, and Tobi was of somewhere else. We could not find him...very odd? So Anna and I ran out to the parking lot!

Ahhh...Where's my car?

Next time: Stolen Car Syndrome!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home