Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Halloween!


It was Halloween night! My Pops (father) drove me home from work, and helped me with a few things before getting back home.

I planned on my Halloween being a good time for chilling..., or so I thought?

I went on the internet, and even though I was still overwhelmed about my missing car, I still had the metorites fresh on my mind! One strange article popped up about Anoka's big halloween parade being interupted by three people dressed like large insects with lazer rifles, chasing a purple skinned little person!

I then found a better article about meteor impacts near Chaska, MN! First thoughts were to run to the car and look for them! I ran out and, as soon as I seen my empty garage, I came back to reality of my car still being M.I.A.:(

I then though, maybe I can take my vehicle out for a short trip? No, I can't, I promised myself not to get back into the vehicle for awhile! After about five minutes, I can't contain myself and I pull off the cover off the vehilce, and attempt to open the door.

I instantly become overwhelmed by many images, and I blackout!

I then find myself watching a "Lost" episode. I then come to my senses and pause the DVD.

I ask myself what just happened?

Checking to make sure that I did not dream up the finding of the meteor impact, I then print it out for my files. Unsure of touching my vehicle again, I need to try this again!

Then the phone rings! Nate called and said; You need to look at the sky!

Next Time: Repercussions and more Concussions!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home