Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Safe Travels


Overall, Tobi, my friend, fellow time travel adventurer and house guest had a great time in the U.S., but it was time for him to fly back home to Berlin Germany on Saturday November 4th. He was very sad, and homesick for the U.S. rather than his homeland. We are anxious for his return visit in approximately six months!

I did not report the meteorite findings to Tobi or to anyone. In fact, I was still having trouble believing what I found. I put it in my vehicle's hanger bay for the duration.

Later that day I went to a Taco making party at Kim's place in Edina! As I walked in the door, I was givin some great news!

Nate: Hey Keith you need to call this number! It's urgent!

Me; Ahhh...ok.

I call and it's to the impound lot! My car (GOD's car) was found on friday morning November 3rd at the Southdale Mall! I thanked GOD and then I colapsed laughing! Leon and Nate rushed to my side to see if I was ok. I told them I was crying tears of joy!

After a delicious time of tacos and karaoke (I sang duet with Dennis on Dancing in the Street, duet with Nate on Unchained Melody, duet with Ray Sweetman on One Headlight , solo action on Betty Davis Eyes, and all together sing alongs on I Love Rock n Roll, and 99 Red Balloons!) I thought my voice was gonna give out, but it was awesome and worth it. With a raspy voice I could of done covers of Bruce Springsteen, Rod Stewart or Huey Lewis:)

I then left the party, chatted briefly with Nate. Nate said that he has not seen TimeWalker in a few days. Last time that Nate seen the TimeWalker, was when he went to the Creatous period to investigate the keepers of Lily's home. I stated that I have not heard from him either. Maybe he got back, and with Nate and TimeWalker's busy schedule they probably kept missing each other. On top of time travelling, TimeWalker is overly busy with the Fallout Urban Center ministry

I then said my goodnight, and I drove home in the rental car!

I pulled in, and parked. Got some items out, and then I heard a strange sound. It was coming from the vehicle! A bit spooked, I was still curious and I pulled up the cover on the vehicle, and it was a familiar voice!

The voice was the TimeWalker!

Next Time: Open Door!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home