Sunday, November 05, 2006

Repercussions and more Concussions!


On the house phone with Nate on Halloween night October 31st, I look to the sky over Minneapolis as Nate had requested, and see three faces in the sky, looking emotionless.

I ask Nate; Are you asking about those phantom looking heads in the sky?

Nate; Yes! And did you see the news? Me; No?

Nate; Downtown reports of large lizards that might be robots, since there is exposed metal on there heads! (Nate explained that this news was not on the local news, but from the "Art Bell" website, courtesy of "TimeWalker", since Nate and the TimeWalker are roomies.)

Me; Maybe this is just a Halloween stunt? Nate; But it sounds similar to what we have encountered! Me; True.

Nate; With your car being stolen, just fly over here in your vehicle! Me; I am encountering a problem with that!

Nate; What is the problem? Me; I believe the evil faces are blocking me from entering?

Nate; Try again!

I enter the garage again, and I tell Nate that I am setting down the house phone. I steady myself and touch the vehicle! In a split second I see many images and figure out what these faces are up too! I fly backward into the garage wall and knock my head again! I cannot get into my vehicle! I shake off the pain and I pick up the phone and say to Nate; No luck!

Nate; What happened?

Me; It is a lot to explain, but the simple explaination is that they are trying to find Lily!

Nate; How do you know this? Me; It felt like an electric shock, but with many images that spelled out what there intentions are! Nate; Ahhh...that doesn't sound good! Me; Yea, it's not good! Say, Nate, can you see if TimeWalker has any devices or gadgets the might help us out in this troubled situation?

Nate runs to TimeWalkers room and finds a box of gadgets! Nate says; I think I found something that might help? Me; What did you find? Nate; It is labeled "Force bubble"!

Me; Any explanation to what it does? Nate; Nope! Me; Does it appear to have a power source? Nate; Nope, but I did find something that looks like a compatible power source?

Me; Try it, and we will deal with the consquences later!

Nate connects the devices and flips the switch! the device hums and then quiets down a bit. The ights on it slowly blink.

Me; Did it work? Nate; Won't know until the news updates...ahhh, this is just in. They suspect that the faces and the dinos were just a holographic stunt since they vanished and have not returned.

Me; Keep that device in a safe place!

Next Time: Black Suits!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home