Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Voted!


It was good to finally recover my car (GOD's car) from inpound. Of all places, they found it at Southdale Mall? The recovery of my car, and all the paperwork I had to do made me very drained, so I rested alot that day!

Tuesday! Time to get out the VOTE! I got off work an hour early so I could make it to the poll at 7:30pm! I usually work til 8pm, Monday thru Thursday:)

Thankfully there was not many voting peeps at that time, so I got up to the table, grabbed a ballot and grabbed their pen! As I started, the pen had run out of ink, so I am glad I had spares in my pocket! Then...I noticed something unusual?

The ballet has Mark Darling and Karl Quickert running together for Governor and Lt. Governor, TimeWalker running for US Senator, Tobias Hu running for Secretary of State (Tobi is not even american!) Ben Robison running for Attorney General, along with many other Rockers from my Small Group and other good friends running other offices!

Thinking this is a prank put on by my ROCKer friends, I laugh, and hand it back to the ballot lady., and I say that this one is incorrect. She looks confused and hands me another one.

I find the exact same things! A few things I did not notice before was voting to make time travel a constitutional amendment, and I notice that Andrew Grove from our Bottom Line Small Group is running for Soil and Water Conservation Supervisor! If he wins, he won't be able to leave the country:)

I rub my eyes, stretch my arms and look again! Still there, so I vote, and then I put it in that menacing ballot machine! Done! Out of curiousity I grab another ballot, and I find that it is normal? I ask the lady for the one I handed back, stated it was incorrect! She hands it to me, looking at my strangely and I notice...it has the candidates Tim Pawlenty running against Mike Hatch.

I think to myself...what just happened? Well I can't get the ballot of of the machine, so I will just have to live with the consquences?

I leave the building and can't believe how warm it is out!

Next Time: A New House Guest!

Peace!

Keith

2 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I'm enjoying your blog Keith! I just wanted to comment and say that when my brother's car got stolen it was also found at the Southdale Parking Lot. It must be a non suspicious drop off point.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Hey Christine,

I am glad that you are enjoying the blog! I admit, it is fun using the blog as a creative outlet:)

When it comes to dropping cars off at Southdale, I just figure that everyone is strangely attracted to the Mall! The gas tank was on E, when I picked it up at the impound lot:(

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home