Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Cell Phone!


Saturday morning November 11th, and I am excited to learn more about the new cell phone that I got from Qwest!

Features include: Transflash support, Pictbridge, Bluetooth, Phone can be used as a modem. Customizable favorites menu, ring tones and alerts, Customizable caller ID from personal photos, Customizable screensavers from personal videos, Personal organizer including scheduler and task list, Built-in speakerphone with dual stereo speakers, Bluetooth wireless technology: headset, hands-free car kit, file transfer, basic printing, Built-in 1.3 megapixel rotating camera and camcorder with digital zoom, self-timer, movie light and brightness adjustment.

Samsung MM-A920 Cell Phone Specification:
Dimensions:
3.59" x 1.91" x 0.95" ; 3.8 ounces
Main Display:
1.56" x 1.25" 262K-color TFT (176 x 220 pixels)
External Display:
0.95" x 0.76" 65K-color STN (128 x 96 pixels)
Standard rechargeable Lithium (LiIon) battery:
provides up to 3.5 hours continuous talk time

I am overwhelmed by all the features and specs, and then, as I turned on the power, the voicemail chimed in that I have a message. It is my Dad and Mom asking to come over to help setup the garage door opener and help clean the house to make the house guest feel welcome! I never asked them to do this, They just volunteered!

So much for trying to learn my new cell phone, or research the recent situation of what happened to the TimeWalker. And then there is the question of my new house guest? Where is he today? I find another post it that states; Went to the little laughing falls! I never seen falls laugh! Signed; Pastor Al

Little Laughing Falls? Ohhhh, he went to Minnehaha falls! From the look of the post it messages, you would think that Pastor Al, is a foreigner?

Michael and Angela come over and gave me the gift of "Friendship Bread"! Angela typed up the recipe and it looks like a long project of over 10 days to make:( When it comes to this stuff, it usually turns into a mold experiment:(

Nate popped over, amazing after everyone left for the day! At this time, I showed Nate the device I found at the meteor crash site! It looks alot like a similiar device that helps my vehicle travel through time and space. Nate ended up backing away from it and was rubbing his head?

Later that evening, Nate and I attended the info meeting for upcoming mission trips in the spring of 2007, hosted by Karl, Maren, and Mark Holtey. Both trips sound cool, but Peru sounds cooler:) I have never been to South America!

After a great time of mission stories, laughs and tasty snacks it was off to the races to get errands run and get back to the house for chill time. Lindsey and Kim joined up with us at 10:30pm for the "Game of Life" board game! The makers of the "Game of Life" really changed up that game over the years! Different rules and a faulty spinner:(

Unforgenately Nate, was experiencing severe migrane headaches:( Karl at the info meeting gave him some pain relievers, and it helped a little, but Nate needed to crash overnight, since he was in no shape to drive!

Then, the door opens, and Lizzy brings in three guests! Bill, Steven, and Pastor Al!

Next Time: Meet Pastor Al!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home