Friday, November 17, 2006

Coming Home!


It was good to be back again, and at house church on Tuesday November 14th, I couldn't help but think about my new ROCK brothers and sisters! Cute little people:) It would be a tough beginning but they will be doing well on the Holy Mountain in the year 3000!

I was surprised that I could not find the ROCKers that were camping there in the year 2107? They left a very nice building that should last for many years, and their was a large boat that could handle the oceans and seas. They are in a much better place!

Pastor Al and I prayed together before I left and we prayed about the ROCK church plant, and how I have been missing my bible readings and needed prayer for discipline. Time travel is no excuse for missing reading the good book!

Catching myself at daydreaming at house church it was a very nice to be praising and worshiping with my brothers and sisters in Christ in our year of 2006! After that, the week flew by and I find myself on Friday November 17th, prior to the ROCK. I am looking forward to a great evening and weekend!

I cover up the vehicle once again, and I know that I will be flying in it once again, probably very soon? I just need time to figure out what to do with more loose ends? The TimeWalker possibly compromised by the evil heads? College campuses possibly overrun with crazed college girls, but then come to think about it, that is normal behavior? No worries about that one:)


I just remembered about the United National Military in 2107? Hopefully their influence died in the year 3000? I wonder what happened to the ROCKers of 2107? Oh well, best not worry, but simply pray about it.

I the meantime, I think I better give my time vehicle a name? Since the TimeWalker gave me the gift, I should probably call it "TimeFlyer 1".

I noticed something odd about my cell phone? It is asking me to establish link up? A little hesitate, I comply and I find that my cell phone has a direct link to my "TimeFlyer 1"'s computer and other systems? WOW, that is cool! But unforgenately it seems like I am hopelessly linked to this vehicle:( No breaks for me!

Then, I notice a document that has a letterhead logo for Men in Black! Before signing some documents? I read them over, since being in the home mortgage business, I learnt that it is best to know what you are getting into to?

After reading the documents, I find out that I am a Time Agent! I have always been one! I just need to sign for the renewing of my benefits, and the newly updated work manual??? How come I don't remember this? I think it was due to too many bonks on the head?

Next Time: Showers of Blessings!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home