Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The ROCK on the other side of the Galaxy!




Pastor Al and I hung out for a good part of the day on Sunday. Pastor Al explained how the ROCK got started! After getting bonked on the head by the DVD, Al brought it into the house and played it in his DVD player! Months after watching the DVD and showing his friends, they started the ROCK!

I asked; Where do you live Pastor Al?

Pastor Al; On the planet New Zion in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Me; Andromeda Galaxy? Pastor Al, are you Andromedian?

Pastor Al; No, none of us here are natives, but our ancestry is from earth! Our ancestors fled earth in a space ship that took his ancestors to an orbiting space station as the world started to burn uncontrolably!

Pastor Al stated further on how the planet became so hot that these people needed to find a way to get off the station and further into space! They came across an anomoly in space and it transported them to this world. History states that they becamse changed.

Me; How so?

Pastor Al; They became little like me:)

I am trying to believe Pastor Al's story but it sounds so crazy!

Pastor Al stated that if us on earth were to place a year on the ROCK in the Andromeda Galaxy, it would of started in the year 3000! The 31st century!

Pastor Al asked if I watched the DVD? I said I did, but a more edited version.

Pastor Al played the DVD for me, and I was astounded by the film footage, and then something that was edited out, stood out for me! The film shows how a gold vehicle stopped three faces from continually burning the world! If not for this gold vehicle flyer, the world would of continually burned! The gold vehicle flyer was decribed as the one who never ages and never dies!

Pastor Al stated that the Gold Vehicle Flyer is a ROCK member from my era, and considered one of the ROCK legends!

It was like a light bulb turned on for me, and I asked Pastor Al to follow me downstairs to the garage.

Upon entering the garage, I pulled off the cover of the gold vehicle, and Pastor Al stared in awe!

Next Time; ROCK Legends!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home