Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ROCK Legends


Pastor Al and I were flying off to the other end of the galaxy! This happened after Pastor Al almost wet himself when he thought he was standing in front of a ROCK legend in my garage!

Pastor Al said; The Lord lead me to the right place! You are one of the ROCK legends!

Me; Pastor Al, I am just an ordinary guy, and I really don't believe that the "Gold Flyer" is me! Those car dealers that TimeWalker bought from have dozens of those golden vehicles, I am sure of it! Maybe a ROCKer 50 years from now, got brave and challenged the three faces?

Pastor Al just stared and smiled, and said that the "Gold Flyer" is good friends with the "TimeWalker".

Me; Pastor Al, you are not listening to me, are you?

Pastor Al becan to explain how an alien race of insect like creatures are persecuting the ROCK of Andromeda and how I could help. I jumped at the chance, mainly to see what a ROCK on another planet would be like?

Pastor Al's ship was destroyed and all that was left was one of the devices that assists in time travel! I had Pastor Al look it over in the hanger bay on my vehicle.
Me; Pastor Al, when you crashed, how many of your persecutors were following you?
Pastor Al; Only one ship with three of them.
Me; I seen a shower of meteorites come down around the same time.
Pastor Al; I did notice rocks around the area, and I do remember that they were then missing. I figured with my limited knowledge of earth that this was just a natural phenomena?
Me; Yet one more thing to investigate when I get back to my timezone:(

Pastor Al; You must be the one that is recorded in the legends as a great helper and connector, plus you are known as the one who never ages and never dies!
He then showed me a gamecard that the andromedians play games with. It came from a box called ROCK LEGENDS Trading card game.

I did not know what to say or do at this point, but put my head in my hands and then I asked Pastor Al how he built a Time ship?

Pastor Al selected the extras on the DVD, and we saw a descriptive blue print and it showed, in detail on how to build the same time vehicle that I have!

We arrived on the planet of New Zion. Upon landing the many of the ROCK members came out to meet us. They are all little people and they are wearing ROCK shirts and ROCK banners!
They all gazed at me in awe and then we were lead into their ROCK building!
Next Time; Church Planting!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home