Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Deer Ones

Friday morning November 24th. The day after Thanksgiving and I am still stuffed. My friend Michael calls and lets me now of an unfortunate happening:( He accidently rear ended another driver. Thankfully Angela and Michael were not hurt, and also thankfully it did not effect them adversely with their insurance company since they have Allstate:)

Where I come in is that Michael needed a ride into work! Before I was getting ready to pick him up, I noticed something that you don't see everyday on the outside patio! A reindeer was looking thru the glass door with an envelope in it's mouth.

I opened the glass door and the reindeer dropped the envelope into my hand. I opened it and it read;

HO HO HO my good friend Keith! I need your help. You asked me years ago when I helped you with that gift situation, if there was anything you could do, to return a favor? I am asking for a favor now.

Mrs Claus is very cross with me, and she kicked me out of our cottage in the North Pole. I need a place to stay, until we can sort things out?

May I stay with you Keith?

Signed Kris Kringle

After some thought of wondering why Mrs. Claus would be sooo upset and kick Santa out of the cottage, I asked the Reindeer on how I respond? The Reindeer nodded his head and then shook his head. Then I realized that this is a simple yes or no. No explaination!

I called my roomie and let him know that we are having another house guest and then I nodded yes to the reindeer. The reindeer looked like it smiled and off it flew!

I get myself together and picked up Michael so he could help out at Rainbow Foods. Michael works for a company called "Tree of Life"!

The general plan was to pick up Michael, get him to work, and do Christmas shopping until he got done with work.

Meanwhile, back at the Galileen Time Agency...

Time Agent Zedmore; Chief, I got some interesting news!

C.E.O. Sarah; What news would that be Time Agent Zedmore?

Time Agent Zedmore; I just received the report on the physical we ran on Time Agent Keith!

C.E.O. Sarah; What did you find?

Time Agent Zedmore; See for yourself!

C.E.O. Sarah; OH MY LORD!

Next Time; Santa Claus is Coming to MY Town!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home