Monday, November 27, 2006

Business as Usual?


The Galileen Time Agency was founded in the year of our dear Lord Jesus Christ, shortly after he ascended into the heavens! Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us the stewardship to monitor and correct time, if needed. It is a heavy burden, but we do it with the strength given to us from our dear Lord! Currently there are Galileen Time Agencies throughout the world. One of them is in the "Nice" State of Minnesota in the Foshay Tower. The Galileen Time Agency office opened in the Foshay Tower in January of 1950. Most businesses are not aware of the Time Agencies presence! The Galileen Time Agency uses an architectural office as its cover!

Time Agent Zedmore logging in as we just got report of Time Agent Keith being alive and well in south minneapolis. C.E.O. Sarah Lawrence rushed to the church to greet him and bring him back into the agency. I am excited to witness this myself. I am a little doughtful, and a little sceptical, since Time Agent O'Malley sent us e-mails stating a strange energy coming from within Time Agent Keith!

C.E.O. Sarah; It is good to have you back Keith!

Me; I did not know that I was missing? And Sarah, ahhh...where are we going?

C.E.O. Sarah; To the Time Agency!

Me; ???

C.E.O. Sarah; Don't you remember the offices? Did you knock your head again?

Me; I don't remember?

C.E.O. Sarah; Good ole Time Agent Keith:) I need you to read over the reports we logged. Maybe it will jog your memory?

Me; ok

After hours of reading, I, Time Agent Keith felt very overwhelmed. Reports have it that TimeWalker Craig Larson and I defeated the evil heads that they called the "Illuminati", and after they were locked into a timeloop, there was a timelash that sent both Craig the TimeWalker and me spinning thru the galaxies! Craig landed on a barren planet and reports have it that my ship crashed on "New Zion" and then bouncing into there nearby "Blue Sun"! I have no memory of this, or any memory of flying around in a golden helicoper-jet type time machine? Neither do I remember being a "Time Agent"! All I remember is business as usual, with working a job at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage doing Sales and Development, and doing ministry leading at The ROCK church!

The ROCK of the 22nd century! I do remember some strange stuff about that! The reports say that I visited, and assisted the ROCK church 100 years in the future, and I also helped plant a ROCK in the Year 3005!

The Time Agency stated that they were giving me a leave of absence and handed me files that may help in recovering my memories? TimeWalker is currently on a leave of absence to help cope with my loss. If I come across him, I am sure he will be overjoyed!

Settling back into my normal surroundings at home, I notice some marks outside! Hoof marks! After researching on the web I find out that they hoof marks are identified as deer hoof marks, but they are bigger, and one site states that they are the hoof marks of Reindeer?

Next Time; Deer Ones!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home