Friday, December 01, 2006

Doubles!


Imagine. It is 1am on a Sunday and you get to witness an amazingly gross experiment happening before your very eyes! The Amish Friendship Bread Monster just split into 5 different bread beasties! With Angela screaming it was hard to concentrate on what to do next! And then...the fireplace lit it, but not a fire, but a very bright light, followed by jingling of bells!

Santa popped out of the Fireplace and before he could say his patented Ho Ho Ho!
He said; Oh My! Looks like we have a bit of a problem!

Santa pulls out a recipe book and waves he fingers! 4 out of the 5 bread beasties turn into gingerbread men, and the fifth one oozes out under the front door of my place and escapes!

(Just so you know, Santa doesn't dabble in magic, but instead has the gift of miracles from our Lord)

Santa; Ho Ho HO! Let's enjoy these gingerbread cookies with a cool glass of milk by the fireplace!

Me; What about the other bread beastie Kris? (Santa and I are on a first name basis)

Santa; It won't last long in the bitter cold outside.

Angela and Michael cold not believe what they were seeing and for the rest of the time, they stared at Santa with doe like eyes:) We enjoyed the gingerbread cookies and milk. If I may say so, it was the best gingerbread cookies I have ever tasted!

Soon, we had to send Michael and Angela on their way and get Santa settled in.

Santa; Keith, it is good to see you again, but I notice something different about you?

Me; What is that Kris?

Santa; I can't quite place it right now, but it is a good thing. (Santa smiles)

Santa begins to let me in on why Mrs Claus kicked him out of the cottage. Someone from a college nearby my place has been sending pictures that Santa has been cheating on Mrs Claus! Santa had a few of the pitures with him to show me the dire situation, and let's just say that are not good for young readers to see! I checked the address of the envelope, and sure enough it was for the U of M campus area. I put my hand to my head and explained to Santa about a bunch of college girls that were afflicted with a virus from a young gal that made young women slightly crazy. Santa said, even though it sounds odd, he understands.

Me; Anyway...Kris, back to what I can do to help you. Currently I don't have a Time Ship, so what we can do is chill out this weekend and then head up North in your sleigh to make a plea with Mrs. Claus. I know that you are a faithful husband Kris!

Santa; Ho Ho Ho! Keith, you are the best! Let's a good nights rest and resume talk in the latter part of this morning!

Me; Agreed!

Meanwhile in Galilee, at the Main Time Agency...

C.E.O. Sarah; Ok, C.E.O. Samalia I came all this way to see this other Time Agent Keith!

C.E.O. Samalia; See for yourself!

Me too; Hello Sarah, I am glad to finally be back.

C.E.O. Sarah could not believe her eyes and see nearly dropped to her knees in disbelief.

Next Time; Sleigh Ride with Santa!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home