Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming to MY Town!


With Santa on his way to my place, I figured I best make the place look festive, so I called a few friends! I am so glad that I have not forgotten my friends and family.
I thought of my beautiful friend Christine right away, but I promised my dear friend Bethany that I would call her during the weekend, so I called Bethany first about decorating. Bethany had a very busy day ahead, and needed to see where she would be at after horse back riding and studying for various classes. I then called Christine. She stated that she was also busy and she would just plan on seeing me at House Church on Tuesday.

I called my good friend and Bro in Christ, Ray Pa Pa Sweetman. He stated that he wanted to get out of the house and do something fun, and then during that call, I seen on my caller id on my cell phone that Christine is calling! I asked Ray to hold and I answered the phone call. Christine noticed that she had some free time and was able to come after all:) I was glad since not only is Christine a beautiful godly woman, but she also has the same enthusasium as I do when it comes to loving Christmas and decorating for the holiday:)
I switched back over to Ray and let him know we were having Christine join us for decorating. I called a few others but all I got was voice mail. Three was perfect! Christine popped over around 2:30pm and we got busy with decorating. Ray soon came over around 3:30pm. The place looks awesome! Santa will feel right at home:)

Christine had to to go off to her friend Peter's B-Day party, and Ray and I hung out along with Angela and Michael for the latter part of the day (the ones who have there car in the shop) Further ideas of decorating commenced, and then we drove to the stores.
Back at the Galileen Time Agency...
C.E.O. Sarah; I can't believe my eyes! Time Agent Zedmore, contact the main headquarters in Galilee!
Time Agent Zedmore; Right away Chief!
Operater 2; Clearance code please.
Time Agent Zedmore; Anno Domini
Operater 2; Very good sir! Patching over to C.E.O. Samalia
Time Agent O'Malley; Chief we got incoming to the U.S. and it's travelling fast!
C.E.O. Sarah; No need to worry, it is just Santa, but it is odd on why he would be coming around here so early?
Time Agent Zedmore; Chief! Santa is heading towards Minnesota!
C.E.O. Sarah; ???
Meanwhile back at Time Agent Keith's place...
Angela; Have you made the Amish friendship bread yet?
(For those who do not know what Amish Friendship bread is? It is like chain mail, but with physical substance, and a baking responsibility! You need to let the mixture ferment in a Ziplock bag for 10 days)
Me; I...ahhh...no, not yet, I think been past 10 days and then got buried amongst the piles of junk mail?
As I look around for Ziplocked Amish Friendship Bread, I notice that the Ziplock bag is busted open?
Next Time; Amish Friendship Bread gone BAD!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home