Friday, December 15, 2006

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!!!


I think most kids would be envious of me, when it comes to living with Santa. According to the Time Agency, it is a life sentence. As an adult, I don't see be confined to the North Pole as a great thing. I am still puzzled on why they think I am an alien life form, and then Santa enlightened me.

Santa; This form that is you is an alien life form. It is made of pure energy and is purely good. You are not physically here. Your mind is projecting through this alien life form, and you are physically somewhere else? This must of happened when you went through the blue sun? This alien form is an alien from that blue sun.

Me; That is very heavy Kris! I need to sit back and process this.

Santa; Keith, can you feel or see where you really are?

Me; I am here Kris. I don't know of anything else?

Santa; Facinating! Well for the meantime, this is you, until the Time Agency finds your physical body! For now, lets get to work!

Me; What are we doing?

Santa; Making Toy Soldiers for the upcoming battle against the Krampus!

Elf toy maker Reggie; Santa, we got some incoming bad news!

Santa; What news is that Reggie?

Elf toy maker Reggie; Pictures are being circulated to all the orphanages and schools that you are fake and not real.

Santa; That has happened before, but I must confess, not with that much bravado!

Elf toy maker Reggie; The kids are believing these pictures!

Santa; It must be the Krampus interfering?

Me; Or those naughty college girls? Kris, can I have you scientifically analyse those photos that were sent to mrs Claus?

Santa; What ever for?

Me; I believe that one of those college girls is using chemistry?

After a few hours!

Me; Sure enough, I was right. These photos are being dusted with a chemical that makes people believe they are real. Remember how lame that publicy photo was? I beleive they are pulling photos right off the internet!

Santa; We have to stop them! Why would they want to ruin Christmas?

Me; I beleive you were halfway right in the Krampus being involved?

Meanwhile on the U of M campus...

Naughty College girl Alexi; Hey girls, the photos have all been sent out all over the world with my signature chemical dustings. Soon our masters the Krampus well come to torment the world!

Next Time; Toy Solidiers!

Peace,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home