Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Up to NO good!


With Santa's permission, I was able to modify the toy soldiers. I can't wait to spring them when I need them. I believe the Krampus have an Ace up their shelves?

I made test runs with the sleigh and it works perfectly with me inside it. Santa A.K.A. Kris Kringle ultilized his diplomancy on the Galileen Time Agency to allow me fly the sleigh all over the world, just as long as I never leave the sleigh, until we reach the North Pole again.

Meanwhile in the Krampus dark dimension...

Krampus 2; Do the girls suspect anything?

Krampus 1; We are talking college girls, and no, they are not bright enough to understand our true plan. They think they will be given the power to rule mankind, but they do not realize our ulitimate plan for "Peace on Earth"

Krampus 3; Yes! The extermination of all mankind!!!


Meanwhile on the U of M campus...

Naughty college girl; ok girls, it is time for our mass mailing!

Naughty college girl; You mean the mailing our to all international places?

Naughty college girl Aspen; Yes! It was a stroke of luck to find out that the amish friendship fruit cake bread monster multiplied 4 times, and we were able to disect one of them for our international mass mailing.
Naughty college girl Alexi; I am so glad we don't have to pay for the mass mailing!
Naughty college girl Alexandra; Yeah, I am glad that the Krampus seem to have a large bank account!
Meanwhile back at the North Pole...
Mrs Claus; Papa, and Keith, we have a spot of trouble!
Santa; What is up mom?
Mrs Claus; Those Krampus are up to no good again!
Santa; What is it this time?
Mrs Claus; The Krampus are using their dark magicks to summon up spirits of anger and despair!
Mrs Claus was right! All over the world, people were fighting and bickering, and going into deep depression! Granted, this sounds like any other day, but this time, everyone is being affllicted!
Next Time; Prep Time!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home