Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rhythm and Wrap up!


C.E.O. Sarah; I can barely lift myself from the floor. All the agents are currently suffering from deep depression and wriggling on the ground! I must reach the switch!

Sarah flips the switch and it activates a field that protects the building from spiritual darkness. Unforgenately it can only run continously for 48 hours, before the generator burns out.

C.E.O. Sarah; Finally! Temporary relief from the outside darkness! Time Agents report!

Time Agent Zedmore; All clear Chief. That was a tough experience.

Time Agent O'Malley; What was the cause of it?

C.E.O. Sarah; The Krampus!

Meanwhile back at the North Pole realm...

Head Elf Reggie; Santa the gifts are all wrapped and ready for delivery on Christmas Eve!
Santa; Good work Reggie! You and the elves beat the record from last year!
Mrs Claus; Gentlemen you must come quickly!

Santa, Elf Reggie, and I came running to the house, and Mrs Claus pointed to a large snow globe. It kind of looked like the size of those wacky crystal balls!

Me; Kris, what is this? Magick???

Santa; No, its a two way webcam. I use it to communicate with the outside agents. This transmission is coming from the Foshay tower!

On the webcam snowglobe was C.E.O. Sarah asking for assistance! And then something very odd happened! We heard a voice that was familiar to me, and a funky music sound! The voice said..."We can help you!"

At the Galileen Time Agency...

C.E.O. Sarah; Kita Rollins? How can you help?

Kita; My girls are training and ready for any task!

C.E.O. Sarah; What girls?

Kita then called out and 20 girls, practically flew into position! It was those "Yoga Bootie Ballet" girls! The ones who defeated those crazy college cave girls!

Kita; Let us know what you need and we can deliver!

C.E.O. Sarah; Santa, I think we got this covered, for now, (and then whispered) but just in case watch and assist if needed, and remember, Keith cannot set foot on soil outside of the North Pole realm.

Santa winked, and then I figured out that Sarah was giving us a clue!

Me; Kris...Sarah said I cannot set foot on soil, but I think she was hinting that I could set foot on snow or occupy air space?

Santa; Ohhh, that sounds good.

Me; I do have another plan though, since I don't want Sarah superiors breathing down her neck, so are those modified toy soldiers ready Reggie?

Reggie; By your command:)

Back at the Time Agency...

C.E.O. Sarah; Thats for the free DVD! Now on to business...I need you girls to deliver each of these globes with 23rd century technology to strategic points on the planet! Once in place, I will activate the devices and they will give temporary shelter from the present darkness! By the way, how are you all so resistant from this darkness?

Kita; The Lord is holding us together, like he was holding you to activate the temporary shield to this building, but even us good christians can eventually become overwhelmed. Lets get busy girls!

Meanwhile in the Krampus Dark Dimension...

Krampus 1; This should be good entertainment! Muh, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

Next Time; Dark Knights!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home