Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Prep Time!


Santa and I were hard at work again, as I utilizied my research and detective abilities, plus my connections to figure out that not only have the Krampus released dark despair all over the world, but they also encouraged the naughty college girls to mass mail pieces of the fruit cake monster to many international spots! So far, it is just a rotten suprise, that appears to look like a prank. I can bet money that the fruit cake will spring to life soon and flood the world with fruit cake beasties!

I was glad to be protected in the North Pole realm! It helps us come up with a master plan to defeat these Krampus demons! Santa, was busy with business as usual on creating many toys to be delivered by him!

Santa's North Pole is quite possibly one of the new seven wonders of the world! It is warm here, the toys build themselves, there is never a shortage of food (best part) and working with Santa is not at all stressful as working for Wells Fargo!

All the toys are finally finished and now all we have to do is wait...but I hate waiting, so Team Lead Elf Reggie and were I rapping, as we wrapping, and then I felt like I blacked out for a moment but I was still standing! Head Elf Reggie stated that I looked like a bright Blue Sun! I asked Reggie if I posed any danger to him? He said, no. Instead, he felt deep peace, and pure goodness. He then felt rejuvanated, and I felt more alive than ever, and since I got my second wind, I kept working til morning!
Meanwhile back in the Krampus Dark Dimension...
Krampus 3; We have a problem!
Krampus 5; What is it this time?
Krampus 3; The one who is called Keith is not what he thinks he is! He is a very powerful being! It could casue the end for us?
Krampus 5; I have been preparing for this! The "BEAST" will be released at the appropriate time!
Next Time; Rhythym and Wrap Up!
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home