Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa's Flight! Winter's Fright!


After a great nights rest, we wait for sundown! This will be the time that Norad tracks Santa! I learned how to phase in and out so I will not be viewed on the Santa tracker! One less phenomena to explain to the kiddies around the world! I noticed that I have be glowing blue since our viewing of the Christ child. I also feel very powerful and alive that ever before. Maybe I got some kind of boost from our Lord?

Sundown at the North Pole...

We take off, and our first destination is New Zealand! So far, no bad encounters...and then, unforgenately I spot the first fruit cake monster heading for New Zealands capital, Wellington! Time for a Ninja drop off! I drop two ninjas off! I am carrying 100 ninjas total in one of Santa's bag, that is a pocket dimension that can hold many things! Santa makes his many delieveries and we are off to Australia!

Again, we spot a fruit cake monster, and again two ninjas! Santa makes his many delieveries!So far, this is going easy! We land for a quick snack on the beach! After a cool drink and a few chocolate chip cookies, we are off to Japan!

In Japan, we found a few fruit cake monsters and as I did my token drop of two Ninjas, a large band of ninjas dressed in red with symbols that looked like the heads of the Krampus leaped out and destroyed the two ninjas. The fruit cake monsters were heading quickly towards the capital of Tokyo! I drop three more ninjas and they were also defeated! The large band of ninjas appears to be about fifty of them, and rather than drop all my ninjas, I decide of something drastic!

Me; Kris, how did you turn those bread monsters into tasty gingerbread cookies?

Santa; With this recipe!

Santa handed me the cookbook and after a quick read, I tried my luck! ...Unforgenately I did not do so well it turning them into deliciously irresistable gingerbread cookies, but I turned the fruit cake monsters into a large batter of ginger bread mix and it entangled the ninjas!

Me; Well, that worked out better than expected!

Then as Santa was making delieveries, one of the Ninja's was clinging under the sliegh and made it in the sleigh! The ninja pulled out his blade and sunk it into my chest!

I thought I was dead, but instead it releashed an explosion of blue energy that banished the Krampus ninja!

In the Krampus dark dimension...

Krampus 1; Our plan worked!

Krampus 2; Yes! The package planted below Santa's sleigh should expand soon, thanks to the help of Keith energy explosion, giving it life!

Back on Santa's sleigh...

Me; Kris, how is the deliveries coming?

Santa; Just a few more than off to China!

Me; I got a feeling that something really bad is gonna happen?

Santa; The Krampus Ninjas were bad in itself. You suspect something worse?


Me; Yes.

China, Nepal and India went relatively smooth, until we entered space to visit the international space station! Santa stated that he needed to deliver gifts to the astronauts. I was getting a bad feeling about all of this and when we left, my feelings were justified!

Santa; We got incoming!

Me; I see it and it doesn't look friendly!

Krampus Dark Dimension...

Krampus 1; Who released our Plan B?

Krampus 6; I did!

Krampus 1; We already have them in a upcoming crisis!

Krampus 6; What can I say! I love overkill!


Back on the sleigh...

Me; I got this incoming beasty!

As soon as I leave the sleigh, a sound like popping noises come from under the sleigh! Santa's sleigh is quickly becoming engulfed in Fruit Cake! I got distracted and the hairy beast tackled me and brings me Plummenting towards Russia! Santa sleigh and reindeer are covered in Fruit Cake mix and he too plumments toward Russia!

Next Time; Have yourself a Merry Krampus Christmas!!!

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home