Monday, March 26, 2007

From Peru with Love Part 4 "Team Up"


Pictured from left to right; Ann and Seth, Kelsey, Nate, Leon, Me, Marc, Justin, Andrea, Dan, Adam, Jodi, Ben, Alyssa, and Emily.
As I mentioned earlier, I team ROCKed! I love each and everyone of our team members! Carlos Gomez and Marc Holtey really organized us well, and we split into three different teams on some of the days. With some of our members laid low from what we believed might be the food, the other team members pulled with their full strength! GOD really worked us well!
One of my favorite team ups was with Marc, Justin, Leon, Adam, Nate, Andrea, and Alyssa. We were at the second home site, and Leon was pulling down the roof. Andrea and Alyssa were sharing the gospel with onlookers, and Nate and I took a break from the physical labor and were praying for Andrea and Alyssa's effectiveness.
Back home here in the states, on a Sunday, I was teaming up with Lizzy to try and figure out if this thing that came back in my luggage was still in the house or not. We tracked the mud prints and noticed that the footprints head out of the neighborhood. This can't be good for the city? We prayed and I quickly went to one of the Galileen Time Agency's sites to see if there was any news?
After several hours, nothing turned up and I tried the "Men in Black' website. Too much info to shift thru. I made a call to the agency and let them know what happened. They stated that they would let me know if anything came up?
I flashback to Peru and remember another team up were Miguel brought Nate with him to meet a friend. I forgot to ask Nate about this one. Maybe I will remeber to aske at house church.
Probably the ultimate team up had to be Carlos Garcia and Marc Holtey! They really helped hold the team together, and organized us well...in my opinion!
I receive a call from the agency and I am asked twenty questions from Time Agent O'Malley. He asked me were I was in Peru and if I took photos? I stated that I would send all the photos to him via Yahoo photos, so he could examine each one. O'Malley stated that he would be over and we would need to team up on this case.
This turned into a case? As far as I know it could of been one of the kids from Bonenegra stowing away in my luggage, but then the kid would have to way much less than 25 pounds, and I don't see that as being realistic.
O'Malley stated that he suspects what it maybe, and asked if we visited any Incan sites. I stated "Yes"! we visited two sites. Sacsayhuamán (also known as Saksaq Waman) O'Malley chuckled! And Machu Picchu; sometimes called the "Lost City of the Incas")
O'Malley went silent for a moment and then asked if we experienced any sickness while we were in Peru.
I stated most of our team experienced explosive diarrhea and some had vomitted.
O'Malley stated that hospitals are reporting a record number of emergency rooms full of people experiencing explosive diarreha! Thankfully no vomitting!
What did I bring back with me???
Next Time! From Peru with Love Part 5 "Moutain Top Experiences"
Peace!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home