Wednesday, March 28, 2007

From Peru with Love Part 6 "Follow the Footprints"

I was going through some of my photos and I found a picture of these footprints. These prints showed up in my of my photos. What ever I brought back must of been with us the entire time we were in Peru?

O'Malley was having a blast with his new friend. He happens to be a angel who likes to be hip with Rap Music! He goes by "Rap Fella"! His name kind of sounds alot like Raphael?

I was very unsure about this angelic help, since he rhymed everything he said. It was hard to take him seriously.

Keith; Yo! Rap Fella! Can you enlight us to what is happening?

Rap Fella; What ya seek iz actually meek. It wuz yo' teams charm dat meant ya nahh harm.

Keith; What do you mean by our charm? Was it protecting us?

Rap Fella; It wuz appointed ta keep ya team from being disjointed!

O'Malley; What can we do to stop this?

Rap Fella; Yo...

Keith; I apologize for interupting but this rapping and rap music is giving me a headache! O'Malley, can you interpret the info from our new friend "Rap Fella" and get back to me? I need to get some fresh air!

I grap an air bike (it is like a hover car but looks like a motor bike) and I decide to follow the footprints from my neighborhood.

I find that the footprints are slightly washed away, but still tracable, and it unfortunately takes me into North Minneapolis which can be a very tough neighborhood.

Bonengra was reported to be a very tough and dangerous neighborhood, but our mission team experienced no problems. It was like everyone was subdued.

After about an hour, I notice something very odd? The rival gangs are playing soccer with each other, and it looks like a peaceful game?

I scan the crowd to see if anything stands out, and sure enough, in a crowd of young kids, I see something that looks like a man, but different.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was O'Malley and "Rap Fella"!

O'Malley; I received a bundle of info from our friend! We need to find the "Cryptid" and get it back to Peru pronto!

Next Time; From Peru with Love Part 7 "Problems and Solutions"

Peace!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home